Saturday 28 January 2012

In need of a change?

I've got to a point again where I'm just bored of everything, the way I look, my daily routine etc and I feel like something needs to happen, even something small. Usually when I feel like this, I'll change my hair style, get a piercing (a few months ago I got my nose pierced), but I actually can't afford to do anything, so I'm pretty stuck. Thinking about it, I am pretty unhappy with the way I look, for example my make-up. I've done my make-up pretty much the same way since I was about thirteen and recently it hasn't looked good and I've felt like I look like a greebo, haha. Maybe I need a style overhaul? Change until I'm happy with myself. 

2 comments:

  1. I definitely understand what you're going through. I get it a lot. What I usually try to do is clean up a bit. Erase contacts in my phone that I haven't talked to in a while, or talk to those people I want to keep in my life. Re-organize my room, dye my hair or part it a different way, raid my mother or friend's closet, basically clean out what you can and bring the new stuff in.

    We're the same age, so it's probably a pretty common feeling. I guess it just means we're ready to move on to the next stage of our life.

    Good luck, and hope you feel better!
    -jess
    jessbuckley.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      I've taken it upon myself to tidy my bedroom and organise it all, because I just feel better in a tidy room and I think I'm going to start eating healthier, eating habits is something I can change and can focus on doing and hopefully it will make me feel good inside xx

      Delete