Saturday, 19 October 2013

Collection Perfect Finish Foundation



I am still and feel like I forever will be on the search for the perfect foundation. I popped into Superdrug after university desperate to buy a new one as my previous one is far to dark for my skin, now that my slight summer tan has faded and bought Collection Perfect Finish Foundation in Ivory.

When I first applied the foundation, I found that it was quick thick and needed to be blended in quickly, but once it's applied is doesn't feel heavy or thick on my face at all. The colour suits my skin tone quite well and I'm thankful for the pump on the bottle, as I hate having to pour foundation on to my hand and then apply it to my face, like I had to with my last foundation. The description states 'full coverage', which I would agree with, I usually find that redness in my cheeks gets through foundations but this Perfect Finish seems to be doing a good job at covering it and the addition of SPF 20 is a bonus. The only negative of the foundation so far is that it does look a bit shiny on my skin, however this is sorted out once I apply my face powder. At just £3.99, it's a good foundation considering its cheap price tag and providing my skin doesn't change, I would be tempted to buy it again.

4 comments:

  1. I had the lightest colour in this and it still didn't match my skin, great foundation though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll be buying the lightest shade if I buy this foundation again! x

      Delete
  2. I use the collection concealer and love it so I would be really interested in trying this foundation x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bargain foundation! I hope they have some darker shades for me try try out.

    Great blog hun, I just followed on bloglovin :)

    MyLushBox

    xx

    ReplyDelete