Tuesday, 28 January 2014

B. Groomed Eyebrow Kit Brown 52




I can't believe I haven't blogged about this product already. I've had it since mid December and use it everyday. The B Groomed Eyebrow Kit boasts an eyebrow pencil, wax and eyebrow brush, a handy little addition to your make-up bag. B. is the new make-up range from Superdrug, I was particularly interested in trying out the products due to them all being Vegan friendly. At £4.19 it's mid-range in price for a drugstore brand. I previously used Rimmel's eyebrow pencil which is £2.99, however I am more than happy to pay the extra for B. due to it being cruelty free. The pencil isn't too thick and goes on smoothly. I use it to create a line at the bottom of my brow and then blend that upwards using a angled brush, into my eyebrow. I use an eyeshadow palette to fill in the rest of my brows, creating a natural, but defined look. The wax is really handy, as it helps keep my eyebrow hair in place and the brush is useful to brush my brows into shape before filling them in. I'm really happy with this product and will be repurchasing it in the future. It's currently on sale for just £2.79!

No comments:

Post a Comment